Bit by bit it's coming together for sure.

While I've got your attention................ :)

I'm getting some weird behavior.  it seems to be producing a question
mark (?) at weird intervals and I can't tell why.

Also, the actual text of the document is produced from html entered
through fckEditor.  When I drop my fields in here it seems to ignore or
escape the html to the page, how should I handle that?  Currently I'm
simply removing all HTML tags with a regular expression, the problem
comes in when the field contains multiple blocks of text separated with