Note: A bit of an explanation (request for feedback) then the
question a bit lower down.

So I finally got tired of beating myself up for some ten year old
code that I wrote, and I'm planning a new version of my cms in
fusebox, but this time I'm not going to get caught with my pants
down, I'm planning it properly.

I'm learning how to do it the FLIP way. First thing, I make a list of
the app's mission, the clients it'll serve, and the features (what it will do)

Then I went and got myself some flip chart paper (no pun intended)
and started drawing what the front end will look like based on the
loose ideas that I've had. This is what the user will see and use.
Now I'm working on the admin side.

As I switch between the two, I delve down, for example, if on the
admin side I have an "edit article" view, then it also implies an
image upload function! Whoops forgot to add that. Write it down and
draw it on the flip chart paper. When I've got all of this down, then
it boils down to fields, ins and outs, then the database.

I hope I've got this right so far. Does this sound right to you?

I'm trying to use the  Wireframe editor/view (5 beta) and the first
thing that jumped out at me is the Home page. It fundamentally
includes a number of circuits and fuses (displaying banners,
navigation, promotions, bread crumbs, etc). The admin side editing
functions also include a number of circuits and fuses.

I can write the responsibilities as "I'm the first page the user
sees. I display the navigation of the site, the introductory content
and all associated fuse outputs", but when it comes to all the inputs
and outputs,  the variations are unlimited as new fuses can be
included or not. How would I describe this?

How would you approach this?

Thanks for your opinions.

Frank Marion     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Keep the signal high.

AM