Attorneys and their egos! Sheesh!

I've got a search function (standard queries) on a site that looks for
keywords in a number of fields/tables to return a list of attorneys
associated with that keyword. Results are sort alphabetically.

But, a couple of folks with big heads are going, "Hey, I do more work in
that area than Bob does, and I want my name first on the list when you
search for that"!

Oh boy - so, after some head scratching, if I count the instances of the
search term (keyCOUNT) in their attorney bio, and figure out how to sort
by that first, and then the last name, it should do the trick as my
"keyCOUNT" would give me a sort of weighing formula to use.

So in theory, return my original results, use "ListValueCount" to find
the number of instances, read everything back into a new query object
along with my "keyCOUNT", requery and sort by keyCOUNT, lastNAME.

Does that sound like an idea, or can somebody think of a better way to
do this?