From: John P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Coldfusion 8 install question

Our server admin has set up CF8 with 4 instances. When adding data
sources I have to add them to the root cfide/administrator rather than
within the instance example:
http:mysite.com/:portNumber/cfide/administrator.

Seems like the install might be configured incorrectly, does anyone have
any experience with setting up multiple instance data sources? Do they
just go in the root cfide?

Thanks,

John