From: anthony tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 10:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: page self refresh whenever database gets new input

Hi,

I'm having a system that has two different consoles one for people input
data, and other for people view data. One isn't connected to the other.
Meaning, they work separatedly but at the same time. If there is a new
input, then the new input will show on the diplay console right away, no
need to hit any key nor button to refresh the page. The idea similar to
MS Outlook. Whenever a new mail comes, it just shows up by itself. Or
just like a stock reports with live feeding.

Is there any way to do this in cold fusion ? Database is MS Access.

Thanks

Anthony