Dave Watts wrote:
>> I was about to try some gzip compression of CSS files, but
>> found that CF's GetHttpRequestData().headers doesn't include
>> the "Accept-Encoding"
>> field when I hit the page from windows with Firefox (2 or 3)
>> or IE7, but when I use Firefox Add-on "Live Http Headers", I
>> see "Accept-Encoding:
>> gzip,deflate"
>>
>> Does anyone know why the "Accept-Encoding" field is missing from
>> GetHttpRequestData() ??
>>
>> Here's my test page, where I call GetHttpRequestData() then
>> <CFDUMP> the result.
>>
>> http://dragonflygirl.com/testgzip.cfm
>>

> When I go to your URL, it shows up for me (FF3). In your screenshot, there's
> an "X-McProxyFilter" header, which may be removing the value.
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/

Thanks Dave, I see that now ... So it's not a CF problem, that part is
good.  If only I could track down where it's coming from.  I think it's
from McAfee, but I have no "Proxy" settings in McAfee & I just tried
turning it all off and still get the "X-McProxyFilter" header.  I'm
heading out into the non-CF world to keep looking for answers -- if any
of you know any more, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jevo