I'm not sure what to tell you then, because CF appears to think that it is
being called, or at least that a cfcookie tag is being called and is causing
some kind of problem. My instinct would be that either you missed a cfcookie
tag somewhere, or that whatever you are doing is calling the code that has
the cfcookie tag in it and you are just not aware that it is happening.

Without more information I can't really offer any advice other than to
carefully step through the code using cfdump and cfabort where appropriate
and try to track down the source of the error. I can tell you with certainty
that simply using a CFC doesn't do anything with the cfcookie tag, so the
problem must be somewhere else in your code.