The issue is with how you've stored the list name and a new security
feature. An email address can have two parts, the address itself and how it
announces itself. My email is mdinowit but it announces itself as "Michael
Dinowitz". If an email comes to the list and announces itself as something
other than the list name, it's held for review. This stops the huge amount
of spam that is given random names.
Your TO address is announcing itself as "CF-Talk House of Fusion". It's
technically correct but my code is a little too sensitive. Let me see what I
can do to make it a little less sensitive.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We've had 3 or 4 spam messages get through this
year and I'd like to make sure that doesn't happening anymore.