your right, i wish they would support so much more in QoQ. i have read that it
was not meant to be used in the way that so many people are now trying to use
it. but i hope they realise that they have started the need for something that
can really help people out and they should really satisfy the need they have
created

i havent read or heard about any enhancements to the QoQ in version 9 though,
its a real shame if they don't

thanks for your help again