From: Richard White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: left outer join on query of query function

thanks for the description brad, yes sorry i wrote it wrong they do
exists in query a and not in query b so i want to find those that exist
in querya and not in query b.

however your example is quite detailed and shows that the 'where not ()'
clause should do the trick so there must be something else i am missing
either in my code or previous outputs. i will output everything slowly
to see why it is not returning the rows as expected

thanks again for your help