Jason,

I get it, ok...

yeah... you can't do that.

well, there are workarounds....

If you really wanted to, you could merge your sub-application methods into
your application.cfc, sort of like a duck-type thing. rename the existing
methods to super_onRequestStart or something, and make calls to that from
your sub-app's objects... That's untested though, but theoretically it ought
to trick the system appropriately.

nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/