Come on, Will!

You haven't heard of this technique?  I figured you would have been under
the NDA, too, but I guess not.  Anyway,

<cfoutput type="whisper">

        It's a soon-to-be-released update to CF 8 regarding artificial
intelligence.
        If you set up the cachedWithin but leave it blank, CF analyses you code
        and determines if a cache is appropriate for your app.

</cfoutput>

The strange thing is, they just can't seem to get it to work on the samples of
code
you've shared on this list.  It breaks the function every time.

And that is tremendously surprising, however, for those of us who know you best,
because after all, we know that you are the epitome of "artificial"
intelligence.

:o)

Rick

PS - You're right, Greg...