We recently migrated our CF scheduled tasks from a server running CF 6.1 to CF
7.0.2.  We di so by copying the neo-cron.xml file to the new server.  Since the
move, we have noticed that some tasks, particularly long running ones, will not
include all of the log file output.  It appears as if the log file is being
generated prior to the full completion of the scheduled task.  We have reviewed
the updates that are being performed by the process and it seems that the tasks
are completing successfully and after the log file is generated.

Has anyone else seen something like this and have any ideas