From: LSD 4Me [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dynamic XML(DOM)

"...I don't know how you are receiving the XML, but for example, it it
was
in a string variable called "my_xml_string_variable", all you need to do
is:"

This is where the confusion is. I am not sure how to parse the XML data
that is returned into a variable. You are correct in that the XML is
returned from a remote web service. What i am trying to do is take the
results, put them into an array and then more likely than not insert it
into a local DB.