I seem to not be able to access a mapped network drive with CFDIRECTORY and
CFCONTENT.

The CF7 app needs to be able to access/manage a store of PDF files and display
them in the user's browser.

Everything works great as long as the PDF files are located in a folder on a
drive directly attached to the box on which CF7 is installed, but fails when I
try to access the same files located on a mapped network drive.

The simple solution would be to put the files on one of the drives on the CF
box, but the network guys are fussy about doing that.

So any insight on how to access and display the PDF files located on a
networked drive  would be most helpful.