OK, then.  I'll take you off my black list.  :)

~Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Missing Messages --- was Re: The Woes of CFThread -- going out
of my mind!

http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:307447

http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:307626

> If he thought there was merit in that he probably would have tried it
> already.
>
> ~Brad

I suspected I have not been getting all of HOF messages, but now I have
confirmation.  I had noticed that once in a while I did not recieve a
copy of a message I sent to the lists.  I also noticed that there were
increasing cases where there seemed to be replies to messages that I
never receive the original.

 I never received either of these replies a month ago.

I do not see in messages from HOF in the spam folder at my end, but I am

not sure what may be happening in between.  I'll have to look up
Micheal's address when I get back from my 9:00 am meeting to see if
anything is getting bounced back.