> Ya I just got frustrated thats why I just was like "AHHH
> screw this I'm putting you in every directory so cf can find
> you!!!! :p" I am running in the standalone version. I did put
> it in the lib folder and restarted coldfusion before I copied
> it every where and restarted coldfusion again. However I did
> see multiple lib folders... perhaps I put it in the wrong one
> on accident. When you say it has to be in the class path, are
> you referring to the path that I use in the CF administrator
> that lets me make data sources or something else? Once again
> I appreciate the help. I have been working with Coldfusion
> and SQL Server for almost a year now, I just haven't had to
> set this stuff up from scratch before.

Then you should be able to just put it in \coldfusion7\lib. Is it showing up
in the CF Administrator, on the page that shows all the discovered jar
files?

When you say it isn't working, how exactly are you verifying that? What do
you have entered into your datasource settings? You are using the "other"
datasource option, right?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/