From: Niski, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Caching and Reusing a Query Generated with QueryNew
Function

Thanks Dave.  Earlier I had gotten the application scope to work, but I
assumed that it was a work-around to my failure with cachedwithin, so I
just kept attempting to work with cachedwithin.  It is good to know that
not only is it not a work-around, but instead IS the way I need to
proceed.  I appreciate your help.