Sorry,

I did not mean to hit send...

Quick explanation.

There are two CFHTTP, the first gets a cookie value back from the server,
the second makes use fo the cookie, I don't know if the server cares, but
I've seen security models like that before, so it's good to send a cookie
back, it makes you look authentic.

Second, I added all of the HTTP request params my firefox install was
sending. I got them by using a FF add on called HttpFox, which lets you see
all of your request and response params.

Also, you can delete my comment in the middle of the code, I was using that
as a comparison while I filtered out the cookie value from the CFHTTP.

HTH

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer