I've noticed a lot of people looking for calandars and/or scheduling apps.
My company needed a hefty one for a current project.  We couldn't find
anything that suited our needs so we are having to build our own.  It's
pretty complex.  It takes 6 tables in the database just to schedule an
event.  It supports almost any type of scheduled event .. including
complicated ones that look like this:

Class 1
Number of seats 30
Price $35
Location: Building C
Age Range - N/A
Monday 5-6pm, Wed. 5-6pm, Friday 3-4:15pm
>From October 1, 2000 to December 31, 2000
Except on Dec. 25 because of a holiday
Monday and Weds classes will be taught by Bob and Fridays classes will be
taught by Sue.

This is just an example though .. it can hold other events besides
"classes".  It can be used to schedule a single event for a single day, or
one that repeates infinately into the future and the past, or even a
reacurring event that never falls on the same day, at the same time.

Let me tell you what .. setting up the database structure for that was a
pain ;)

If anyone is interested in a calander/scheduling app with this much
flexability, I will see about making it available when it's done.  I would
like to just toss it out open source so everyone can make fun of my coding,
but I don't know if the boss will go for that ...

Todd Ashworth