We're having some serious trouble with an internal website that uses IIS
pass-through authentication that logs you in automatically based on the
user you're logged into your computer as. The problem is, I can't find
any load testing apps that will test a site with that type of login. My
thinking is that it doesn't exist because it would have to spoof to AD
authentication which shouldn't be able to be done or it defeats the
purpose of that type of security. Can anyone confirm this or point us
toward a product that does it? I know most work with form authentication
and cookies and such but none seem to do pass-through. I'm not
interested in other solutions for debugging the code and finding the
slow parts as we are unable to do that for contractual reasons. Thanks
for your help.

John