Hi All,

Been working on a recursion output for several days now without success.
Using a single category table with "ID, Name, ParentID".  The nesting is up
to four layers deep.  Problem is, I want to tie the results set to documents
that have been posted, with the categoryID referencing the documentID.  And
only showing those collapsable tree elements that have documents (without
breaking the tree).

If anyone is open to assisting with display output, for fee, I'd greatly
appreciate it.  I don't care about what format the display takes (flash,
html, jquery, extjs, etc.) as long as it loads reasonably quickly.  Need to
do this pretty quickly, by mid-next week.   Can show you all the params via
webex.  Using CF8 and MS-SQL 2000.

Contact me off list if your interested.  EDT Time zone.

Thanks,

Mark