From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 July 2008 23:40
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Form Spam Attack

>Captcha drives me crazy. Sometimes on other folks sites I have to sit
>there and "guess" the freaking crooked letters four or five times
>before I get it right. Is that a lower case or upper case "W" - damn,
>got it wrong .... Sheesh..

AMEN! I detest captcha with a passion, it's rare that I get it right the
first time if it's more than 3 or 4 letters. I do a little better with the
newer ones that give you a word or two (rather than random letters) but it's
far from "nice". I personally use Cfformprotect. What I like about it is
that it *works*...and the user doesn't have to do anything! Can't get more
"user-friendly" than that.

--- Mary Jo