From: Jenny Gavin-Wear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 July 2008 17:29
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Form question

I'm working on a quotation page. I have a long (very) form and when elements
in the form change I need it to process a cftag.

I have this working pretty well using onchange to submit the form, but it's
pretty horrible for the user to be returned to the top of the page after
each submit/page reload.

Is there a way I could have the user come back to an anchor after each
reload, and to be able to specify  the anchor for each onchange?

I hope I've explained this clearly enough,

Thanks in advance,

Jenny