We have been able to isolate the issue to a specific server, then rebuild
the sandbox to correct the issue. The problem is we dont know what is
causing the issue, once it starts all users are affected until we rebuild
the sandbox or the coldfusion service is restarted. Im going to start
googling for answers, just thought I would touch base here as well.

access denied (java.io.FilePermission
\\apfs\projects\web\production\inetpub\myapplication\my_template.cfm
execute) null

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042,
USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59

delivery.
purpose.