Hi

we are just making the move from dreamweaver to cfeclipse and think its great!!!

except the ftp doesnt seem to be as straight forward as it is in dreamweaver!

we have seen that there are various ways of uploading files to our site but
none of them seem to work through our cfeclipse and wonder what we are missing?

first we tried to connect to our server using the file explorer... we clicked
on locations --> entered the details of our server (all is definitely correct)
and then save and closed the dialog box. we then select the site from the drop
down box but it contains no files and doesnt provide a way for us to connect to
it.

we also found another tutorial on how to synchronize our files with our server
by right clicking on the project node on the navigation tab and selecting
'import'. it then says to open the folder called 'other' and select the FTP
option, but we don't have this option in the 'other' folder. the only option we
have is 'remote file system'

the third option we have read about is to use aptana. but this seems like
overkill. why would we need such a large program just to upload files to our
server.

we would appreciate any advice on best option and what we are doing wrong, or
what we are not doing but should be doing?

thanks

richard