Some times my Database does not have any data on the query.

I want to wright an error handler for that reason.

so lets say that my query has been executed alredy and it is called "Results"
and sourcename is one of my fields on the DB that usualy contains a string.

<cfoutput query="Results">
          <cfif #sourcename# is "">
             <cfsavecontent variable="Return">
                <cfoutput>
                     There are no available sources at the moment.
                </cfoutput>
              </cfsavecontent>
           </cfif>

<cfreturn Return />

Browser is throughing error "Variable RETURN is undefined.... "
however I know that if I my results from the DB are not empty the function
works. As well there is nothing to define I just need to send the above alert
to the DIV.

Second senario is to replace <cfif #sourcename# is ""> with <cfif #sourcename#
is NULL>. The component dosent seem to understand NULL though as a result. It
handles it as Valiable and in sayes again that it is undifined.

Thanx in advance
Ioannis