I guess I should add that it checks both the file path/URL, and the
query-string, for malicious whatnots.

The file path/URL is probably only needed if you're already using
rewrites.  Otherwise you only need the ones with QUERY_STRING,
probably.

Also, I've commented out the "http:" rule, which you can use if people
are submitting those crappy spam URLs to you.  I commented it out in
case folks actually pass URLs via URL, although I doubt many do (if
it's even legit for the RFC, which I doubt).

Yeah, that's it, I reckon.

--
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if
you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.