Has anyone written a broad-spectrum script (i.e. scrubs URL variables, form
variables, looks for verboten words, etc.) that is effective against these
attacks?  If not, why don't we get coordinated and write something as a
community that users can simple include/invoke via application.cfm or in
specific files...something that is not limited to a framework and something
that would perhaps work with CF6/7/8.  I know there are people on this list
who are MUCH more experienced than I am that would have a much more elegant
solution than I could come up with.  Moreover, because virtually all of my
sites are on shared hosts (Windows/IIS/CF8), I don't have the luxury of
being able to do URL rewrites and that sort of thing.

Thanks,

Pete