If your reading this, then the list has been moved to the new filtering
system. This has the effect of removing multiple footers and all of the
garbage generated by HTML email. I'm going to add in an on the fly subject
filter to kill threads that should not be on the list. I'm hoping I'll never
have to use it.
If you find any problems with the list or emails please email me off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you.