Melissa,

I am not sure, but it sounds like you may be new to ColdFusion. If so, you have
chosen a great language for programming dynamic websites quickly and easily. If
I am wrong, please forgive me. Otherwise, I would recommend you get a book by
Ben Forta on Adobe ColdFusion. You will probably see a banner add on the House
of Fusion website somewhere. Most everything I know comes from or at least
starts with what I have learned from his books. They are clear, concise and
will give you the foundation to do exactly what you want to do. At the same
time, forums like this and the one on Adobe have helped me expand what I know
and help me find solutions to code that I could not otherwise figure out.

David G. Moore, Jr.
UpstateWeb LLC