Situation (environment):
Windows 2003 Server
CFMX 7.1

We have a box on the intranet (Anonymous Access turned off) and using CFMAIL
to send email to department heads when a user creates a request within the
CF Application.
Problems is the error in the CF mail.log is:  "Client was not authenicated"

We have the mail server setup in the CF Admin and it validates when we
choose to verify connection.

We are not passing a username/password in the CFMAIL tag as the FROM line is
purely dynamic based on is doing the request.

Example:
I am logged in (racf2008) to the domain (intranet). Using Windows
Authenication to get some information. Then I generate a new request that is
sent to out Marketing shop
-- Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Problems is the mail goes to the spool directory, fails when sending, moves
message to Undeliv.
CF Log reads: "Client was not authenicated"

Any ideas on how to get this to work w/o using Anonymous Access turned on?