Kevin Wrote

> I am using ColdFusion to write some text on an image and I don't know in
> advance what the string is going to be so I can't guess where to start
> writing it.> > Is there a way to say write this text around a particular
> point? > > I can check from the image how wide it is and work out where the
> centre is but I can't see how to either tell the ImageDrawText() function to
> center it or work out how wide the text will be once its written.>
The only way I know is to set the start point of the text. To do this you would
take the TotalImageWidth - TextWidth/2 to find where the start point should be.
That would be one way.

~David

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008