From: Jeff Gladnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Time Tracking software for multiple users

I am managing some projects that have 2-5 users on them typically.  I need
to be able to keep track of everyones hours, and combine the hours for
billing purposes.

Sometimes I do offline development, so it would be nice if there was a
desktop application i could use to record stuff and upload it later, where
it could be combined with other peoples timesheets so a bill could be sent
to clients.

Can anyone recommend any good software, or reasonably priced services that
we could use?