Hey Philip,

Was searching through my archives here. I'd love to know if you are using
the SOAP api do do this as java version is just driving me nuts. We were
using the ASP/COM version and that worked well but we're setting up a new
site on a BlueDragon server and you can't use COM objects in BD.Net... of
course not, that would be too easy.

so I was plugging around with their soap api and I'm not getting anywhere
with it.

I just need to know how to send a test order over. I shouldn't have a
problem witht he rest, I just can never get my initial requests running with
soap.

Thanks

Casey