Hi there,

I'm trying to setup an exported 2000 server DB on my local SQL Server (2005
Express) and getting a permissions problem when I try and set things up in
ColdFusion. The error I'm getting is:

Connection verification failed for data source: myDB
java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Cannot
open database "myDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC
Driver][SQLServer]Cannot open database "myDB" requested by the login. The login
failed.

----

I have a couple of other SQL Server DBs setup and they work fine which is
what's confusing me a bit. I've got a global user account within my DB for
Coldfusion and I'm trying to use this, the datasources that are working are
using this as well!

As I say the only difference with this DB is that it's been built from an SQL
script rather than manually by me. I've changed the owner of the tables to DBO
and apart from that I can think what else would be different.

There isn't a lot on Google about this error message so I thought I'd see if
anybody else on here has had this issue.

Thanks a lot,
James