From: Scott Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CSS Question

I don't blindly hate them, and I'm pretty sure that it's valid CSS.
I want a common set of selectors that will work predictably (and in the same
way) in every browser, that will cover 98% of what you'd need to do CSS
wise.
Rewriting entire sites for cross browser compatibility is getting old, and
honestly it's a waste of time.