Dojo has a /pimp/ file upload deal-- it'll even do the flash
"multi-file" one that degrades into a normal AJAX file upload thingie.

That toolkit just freaking rocks.

Dunno if the problem is with the toolkit tho...  sounds like it's one
of the "I can't believe I forgot /that/" type deals, like I had the
other night.  Freaking hours, and I hadn't set the content-type right.
 Bah!

--
The poor are prevented from thinking by the discipline of others, the
rich by their own.