> Captivate has some advantages. It doesn't force you to
> download one big honking SWF file containing all your content.

Dave, I think you're comparing direct Camtasia output of a single screencast
with Captivate's output of a collection of smaller screencasts that are
brought together into a presentation framework, where each chapter has a
clickable link to it in a navigation bar on the left.

Camtasia does this, too.  You just open up the screencasts you've made in
Camtasia Theater, click-click, and you're done.  Same end product.  You can
also arrange the left navigation hierarchically.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement