If your interested, I have a project that I just wrote for a client that
will allow you to scan an entire directory tree for all files that have a
cfquery with un-paramed variables and fix them. It doesn't work
automatically (it could but I disabled that option) but instead gives you
the queries on a screen with a select next to each un-paramed variable with
a suggested option. It's not a polished app for commercial use but a tool
for back end site optimization. So if your up for a beta, let me know.