Hello all,

I was wondering, have any of you had the problem where you turn on "Show
variables" in the CF admin and the server never shows the variables when the
cf pages are loaded?  This is the first time I've had this happen and I
don't know what to do.  I've tried turning on everything under Debug
Settings, I have 127.0.0.1 in the "Restrict debug output to selected IP
addresses" box, I've restarted my browsers (IE and NS), and the CF server,
but nothing seems to help.  Any ideas?  The only thing that I've done
recently was I reinstalled CFserver this morning.  I had some IIS problems
so I removed and reinstalled that, and then IIS didn't know what to do with
..cfm pages.  After reinstalling CF Server I was back on track, but I wonder
if all of the reinstalls have anything to do with the problem I"m having.

Eric