On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pardon me while I take a mild bit of offense at this. RIAForge has issues,
> but I've worked very hard to keep the site up as much as possible. RIAForge
> is community project, owned by Adobe, that I take care of in my spare time.
> If you do see it down, I encourage you to IM me immediately and let me know.

Ah - I'm sorry, I've just re-read what I wrote and i can see how it
sounds like I was being nasty, when that wasn't my intention at all -
what I was trying to express was that it was my typical bad luck that
the two sites that had information directly related to my exact
problem were unavailable at the same time. Nothing more.

K.

--
Kay Smoljak
business: www.cleverstarfish.com