Jordan,

I'd love to test it. I have a couple of questions first though. Does the
download contain everything I need? Or are there prerequisites that I would
need to have installed first. For instance it seemed to me that your wording
indicated that it expects Apache to already be installed and running.

Secondly, what existing files does it change? My CentOS 5 box runs Apache
and is doing lots of virtual host stuff. Will this script overwrite any
settings having to do with my current Apache settings? Does the installer
assume that I'm setting up a brand new box or does it take into account that
I may be installing OpenBD onto an existing web server that is currently
hosting pages that use other server side languages like PHP? Basically, I
want to be sure that I'm not going to bring down the functionality of my
existing server by adding this.

Also, I've been trying to install OpenBD by hand (unsuccsessfully), so I've
got a copy of OpenBD and Tomcat on there already. Is it advisable to remove
those prior to running the installer?

Thanks!
Chris