I have seen the vspider but there is too many ?'s and not enough time to figure
out all i need for that.

It's just seems odd that in all the books and examples that it doesn't mention
this and the default files include .cfml & .cfm but who would actually want it
to search the actually source code? I can see searching the resulting output
since that is what you think it actually should be searching. It is also weird
that it is just picking out things inside of cfscript, so if it was actually
grabbing all the source code then you would see more code but there isnt. If
this is how it really works then it is pretty worthless IMO.