Remember I had a problem with CFMail running all the parameters together in
the email it was sending me? Look at this...

I created a new script and it sent this email to me:
        Something is wrong.
        alakazam.com 02-Dec-00 05:45 PM

The site URL, date and time are all supposed to be on different lines. But I
noticed the one line I typed was actually on its own line. So, in my script
I typed a period after each parameter and had it send another email. This is
what I received:
        Something is wrong.
        alakazam.com.
        02-Dec-00.
        05:47 PM.

Everything is on its own line! So, when CF processes the script and there
are two CF-generated things together with only whitespace between, it
ignores carriage returns and such?

Is this how CFMAIL is supposed to work?

 Jay Jennings
 Crazy Canines, LLC.