It's complicated:

here's the template:
http://cfm.pastebin.com/m549bfe76

What I'm specifically dealing with is function Q4Chk(i), which sets
display settings based on the input from a set of radio buttons
(note: I didn't write this, but I'm trying to get it to work properly)

The business logic states that each question in the section has three
possible answers, "yes", "no" or "I don't know".
"Yes" and "I don't know" should respond exactly the same way, "no"
responds differently., However if the user answers "yes", or "I don't
know" to any question, that overrides the behavior triggered by any "no"
answers.

There it is....clear as mud

--
Scott Stewart