I have to create very large (sometimes hundreds of pages) word documents
from CF with some pretty specific formatting and layout rules.

I've been using iText to create some basic word docs, but as soon as
they get too large CF throws weird errors.

The biggies are I need to be able to set headers and footers, page
numbers, and use graphics.

It would be nice if I could do a table of contents, but not required.

It must be word.

I'm also wondering if there isn't some kind of .Net solution I couldn't
use from CF, as this project is for CF 8.