No

You guys need to understand that that cfimage is meant to work with images,
hence the "image" part of the name and and eps IS NOT an image, so if it is not
an image how can it read it? You'll have just as much luck uploading a zip file
and trying to use cfimage to get it's info.

Unless you are saying to just physically change the the eps to an image file
and the answer would still be no, changing the postfix doesn't change the file
type. Try to use an eps in a reg html img tag and see if it displays on web...
it won't because IT IS NOT an image format.

You know how on your car right by the gas cap it says "unleaded fuel only"?
So if the fuel is the format then they are telling you that it will only work
with unleaded fuel. So would you hook up your garden hose and fill your tank
with water and expect it run? After all they are both liquid but does that mean
they are the same?

You could hook into command line and run it against a conversion program or
like Mark said maybe a java class and return it but if you have a hard time
understanding that if it isn't on the supported formats then it isn't going to
be supported then I would assume you won't be doing any java programming.