So Dave tell me.  What part of the below response I sent out before you sent
out your reply, about 10 minutes before,  didn't you understand?

--- Begin Prior Posting ---

@All Respondents - Thanks for everything.  I think my best course of action
is to explain to my Client about .eps files and have them make the decision
to not allow that file type to be uploaded for what I have to do with
uploaded images.

--- End Prior Posting ---

And since you seemed to do you research.  Did you know that an .eps file can
also be a Vector Graphic File, hence an image with the MIME type of
image/eps or image/x-eps.  But I'm sure you already knew that, right?

Knowing this is what spawned my question about it about possibly finding out
how CF might support such a file using cfimage.  And come on lighten up, it
was just a question about an supporting and image.