Speaking of the advisory committee, I heard a rumor once (don't remember
where) that there was going to be a web site that would help the
community stay up on the progress of this committee. Any news on that so
far?

How about overall progress of the committee in general? What's the
committee been up to lately?

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies